Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Daily Truth

Today, we move to James 1:1-18, submitting to its truth as the Spirit applies it. 
Lord,
I am Your slave today with no right to rule. As Your people are dispersed, spread Your gospel (1). Lord, grow me to maturity in Christ, even though that means trials and tests. I trust You for my endurance (2-4). I need Your wisdom today (5). Don't let money be my security since it is so temporary (9-11). Instead, let me live for the crown of life that You will give to those who love You most (12). Don't let me be dragged away from You today by the temptations of my own sinful desires, but draw me closer to You by killing my sinful desires with Your wise testing and trials (4,13-15). Thank You for choosing to give me new birth in Jesus, and that Your gifts are as unchanging as You (17-18). 
Amen 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches