Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being constrained by the Word is in James 2:1-13.
Lord,
Don't let money or success be a criteria by which I judge another or myself to be more important or less important (1-4). Remind me today that the real important things are being "rich in faith," being "an heir of Your kingdom," and having "love" for You (5). Let me focus on increasing in these three today instead of in wealth, security, and image. Don't let me sin by holding onto worldly values (8-9). And even though I don't murder, don't let me think I have no sin if I retain worldly values (10-11). Free me from worldly ways of judging so I will display Your mercy (12-13). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches