Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being confronted by Truth is in Galatians 2:11-21.
Lord,
Let me not fear what others will think of me based on my outward religious observance (11-12). Let me not lead others astray into such foolishness (13). Instead, hold my eyes firmly on the "truth of the gospel" (14). Help me live like You so the lost will want You (14). Thank You for Your grace (15-16, 21). Let my will be crucified today, and let Your will give life and movement to my body (19-20). Don't let me belittle The death of Your Son by trusting in anything else but His grace today (21). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches