Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's meeting with Christ in His Word is in Gal. 3:27-4:7.
Lord,
Thank You for my new identity in Christ as an adopted child of Yours (3:27;4:5). Bring unity in Your church based on our having the same dad (3:28). You fulfilled Your promise to Abraham by bringing salvation through Jesus at just the perfect time (4:1-4:5). Cause Your Spirit that lives in me to help me obey God as my heavenly dad today (4:6). Let everybody I meet be able to tell who my dad is. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches