Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time with our Savior is in James 5:12-20. 
Lord, 
Let my reputation of integrity make swearing unnecessary and keep me from hypocrisy (12). Let my response in every situation be directed toward You, whether a prayer or praise, so Your glory is made known (13-15). Make Your church honest about its failings and start with me (16). Glorify Your power in my praying (16-18). Use me today to help a straying believer to turn back to truth and stand firm in Your salvation (19-20). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches