Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time with Jesus in His Word is in Galatians 2:1-10.
Lord,
Thank You for partners in ministry (1). Don't let me yield for a second to those who may try to impose religious rules that belittle the grace of the gospel (2-5). Don't let me give in to them even if they have earthly positions of influence (6). Show me the specific work that You saved me to do (7-8). Give Your diversely called followers the unity of the "right hand of fellowship." Don't let me forget the poor today. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches