Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time listening to our Savior is in Galatians 1:6-10. 
Lord,
Keep me from turning from grace today. Don't let me belittle Your grace by having even a glimmer of a thought that there is anything good I can do to deserve You (1:6). If someone says, implies, or even lives like salvation is by grace plus something else, make me bold to speak the unchanging truth of "grace alone" because I love them (7-8). Let me not forget that I live to please You, today, not people (10). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches