Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time meeting with Jesus in His Word is in James 5:7-11). 
Lord,
Let my life not be consumed by collecting treasure in this life that fades (1-6), but help me wait patiently for treasures in heaven when You come (7). My treasure is You. Come quickly (8). Show me Your holy righteousness so I will not judge others out of self-righteousness (9). Cause me to endure until You come as I speak for You knowing that my outcome is based on Your compassion and mercy, not my present situation (10-11). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches