Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Galatians 5:1-15. 
Lord,
Thank You for freeing me from having to keep the Law to be saved. Don't allow my mind to fall away from trusting exclusively in Your grace. Let me not rest on any goodness of my own as the basis of being pleasing to You (1-4). Cause my faith in Christ to work hard in love (6). Consume my mind with Your truth so I will not trip and fall into rule-based religiosity (7). Don't let me mislead anyone away from grace (8-12). Remind me that Christ took my shameful offenses on the cross so that I would be free to serve Him by serving others (11-15). Be my love for others today when mine is lacking so that You get the glory, and cause Your people to love, not bite and devour each other (14-15). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches