Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time allowing Christ to be formed in us is in Gal. 4:8-20.
Lord,
Make me Your slave today so I wont be a slave to the temporary, impotent, fruitless things that have controlled me in the past (8-9). Help me follow You instead of just a set of religious expectations (10-11). Let those who hear my gospel accept it (14). Let me be bold in speaking the truth even when I feel weak (13). Help me follow those who want me to follow You, not those who just want followers of their own (16-18). Make me willing to suffer for the sake of others' spiritual growth in Christ (19). Teach me how to give tough love to those I disciple (20). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches