Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time meeting with Jesus in His Word is in Galatians 3:19-26. 
Lord,
Thank You for giving the Law to help Your people relate righteously with You and each other. You kindly give rules when people are not ruling themselves rightly. So because we are sinful, You lovingly gave Your Law as a redirecting, relationship-protecting, guardian (19,22,24). But Your Law cannot make me righteous because I can't keep it (21). So thank You for faith in Jesus who kept the Law perfectly and gives His righteousness to me, making me Your child as I rely on Him (25-26). Help me share that faith today.
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches