Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time meeting with Jesus in His Word is in James 5:1-6. 
Lord,
You are a holy Judge and You will judge how much I value money and comfort (1-3). Let me not keep one penny that You want to funnel through me to some one in need (4). You are my only true security, not money. The money I misuse and those people I neglect will testify against me when You judge (4). Don't let me live for me today, but for You and for those to whom You want me to serve with all my resources (5). Don't let the needy be as "good as dead" in my eyes today (6). Use me and what You have given me today. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches