Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-changing truth is in 1 John 1.
Father,
Thank You that the way to have real life in You is the same as it has been from the beginning (1). Make me faithful and bold to tell others all I know about You (2) so they will become partners in living to make You know (3). Thank You for the joy that comes from telling others how great You are (4). Make my life line-up with my testimony that a holy God lives in me and is powerful enough to make me holy (6). I realize that i won't have true fellowship with other believers if I don't walk Your walk (7). So help me know my sin so I can repent from it and walk after You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches