Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's truth that encourages us to holiness is 1 John 3.
Father,
Thank You for being a God of love toward me (1). Give me an unquenchable hope to be like You which drives me to purify myself since You are sinless (3-5). If I really am Your child, I will not live in sin (6). Destroy powerfully the influence of the devil in my thinking, wanting, and doing (8). Help me trust only in the power of Jesus to save me, transform me, and to love my brothers and sisters in my actions, not just words (11-18). Thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in me to accomplish all this (24).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches