Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time living by every Word that comes from God's mouth is in Jude.
Father,
Lead me to do what is needed today, not just what I want (3). Let me have You as my only master today (4). Don't let me be a frustrated complainer, a chaser of my own desires, a flatterer of others just to get my way, or a source of divisions due to worldly thinking (16-17). Instead, grow me up and keep me steady in the faith (20-21). Help me help others do the same (22-23). Today, help me walk in a way that will not bring me shame or reduce my joy when I stand before You in judgement (24-25). Cause me to stand firm today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches