Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time soaking in God's truth is in Revelation 3:1-6.
Lord,
Give my life integrity. Don't let me have a reputation for being spiritually mature and effective if I am not (1). Don't let my works for You be left unfinished (2). Be my strength to finish well (2). Don't allow me to forget Your grace or Your truth (3). Make me one of the few, the remnant who walks worthy of Your sacrifice (4). Thank You for never erasing my name from the book of life (5).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches