Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's truth from God is in 2 Peter 3.
Lord,
Let my speech today remind others of what Your Word says (2). Give me Your desire that "all come to repentance" and use me today for that purpose (9). Since this earth is going to be destroyed, let me focus on doing holy and godly things that will last (10-11). As I endure the effects of sin in this world, thank You for the promise of a new heaven and earth full of righteousness (13). Let my biggest effort today be to live Christ's righteousness given to me by grace so that the lost will see an accurate picture of You (14). You have created today as the opportunity for someone to come to You 15). Take me out of this world before I twist Scripture for my own gain (16). Grow me in knowing Your Son (18).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches