Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's needed Word is 2 Peter 2.
Master,
Do not allow me to deny You today (1). Please keep me from following my evil desires (2). Thank You for knowing how to rescue me from trials (9). Destroy my self-exalting and self-justifying self-righteousness (10). Don't let me follow instinct like an animal, but help me be truly human by following You (12). Make me a slave to You, not sin (19). Today, help me not return to the vomit and mud of my sinful nature before it was restrained by You (21-22).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches