Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being transformed by God's truth is in 3 John.
Lord,
Help me be in good health, but even more, let me be spiritually healthy in that each of my steps is guided by Your truth (2-3). Teach me to hunger for the joy of seeing those i have discipled walking according to Your truth (4). Give me spiritual children to disciple. Cause me to live to reveal Your greatness, not mine (9). Help me imitate what is good, and not put up with what is evil (11).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches