Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped like Christ is in Revelation 2:8-11.
Lord,
Thank You for dying and living again to triumph over death for me (8). Remind me always of how you have made me rich, even when I am poor and suffering (9). Let me not fear when I suffer, and make me ready to endure any tribulation (10). Keep me faithful until I die. Let me live for the crown of life, not the crowns that the world offers (10) Help me hear You today and obey. Thank You for the promise of never being separated from You by death (11).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches