Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's much needed truth from God is in 1 John 4.
Lord,
Make me able to recognize and submit to the leading and teaching of Your Spirit and to be aware of and resist the influence of worldly ways of thinking that ignore Christ's coming in real humanity to take my sin so I could know You (1-3). You were victorious over worldly ways of thinking and You are in me. Cause me to listen to Your Word and make me like You today (4). Enable me to discern when the teaching of Your Word has been tainted with worldly ways of thinking and wanting (5-6). And help me trust Your love enough to display it to all today (7-21).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches