Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time relying on the Lord's truth is in 2 John.
Lord,
Thank You for those in Your body who are living in light of Your Truth (4). Help me do the most loving things I can today, which are to walk in obedience to Your commands (6). Help me not lose the spiritual perspective to which You have brought me by Your Word (8). Thank You that Jesus came as a true human to save my fallen, dead humanity (7). Use me to share that truth today and don't let me fall for the lies of false teachings (10).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches