Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being changed by Truth is in Revelation 1.
My Alpha and my Omega (my source and my goal)(8),
Make my life a picture of Your Word and Your Son (2-3). Rule me today and forever as my liberator and king (5-6). Convince my heart to live based on what is certain, Christ's coming (7). Make me willing to be a partner in suffering for the Word and for Jesus (9). Help me be sensitive to and aware of the Spirit's leading on Sunday, and let every day be like Sunday (10). Let me see you and hear you so I can tell of your greatness and purpose (12-20).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches