Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being changed by the Word is in 1 John 2.
Father, thank You that You gave Your blameless Son to defend me before Your righteous judgement bench, covering my sin with His own perfections (1-2). Make me sure of my salvation, not because I walked an aisle, but because I am obeying You and "walking" like" Jesus daily (3-6). Don't let me be blinded by hatred, but fill me with Your love for the unloving (9-11). Give me victory by causing Your Word to remain in me (14). Help me not love what I can touch, look at, or become. Instead, help me love what You love (15-17). Help me hear and follow You all day long today (24-26).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches