Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time chipping off what does not look like Christ is enabled by Revelation 2:12-17.
My righteous Judge(12),
Help me hold onto You even when everyone around me is bowing to the leading of Satan (13). Make me loyal to You until death, like Antipas (13). Keep me pure from all idolatry and impurity (14). Help me live to be satisfied by spiritual food (Your Word and Yourself) rather than by my worldly appetites and desires (17). Help me live in light of my new, pure identity in Christ rather than my old identity of being ruled by sin and self (17).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches