Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Psalm 119:137-144. 
Lord, 
My comprehension of Your righteousness falls far short of Your actual righteousness. Help me understand the heights of Your righteousness so I will understand The criteria by which You evaluate me and trust what You decree for me (137-138, 144). When I forget Your Word, thank You for acting in grace toward me, not anger, even though You would be justified to act in anger (139). Give me such a love for Your Word that I can't get enough (140). Even when life overwhelms me, let Your Word be that which lifts my heart in joy (143). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches