Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time submitting ourselves to God's truth is in Psalm 132. 
Lord, 
By faith in Jesus, You have made me into Your holy dwelling place (1 Cor. 6:19). The house that David worked and suffered to find for You, You have made me into it by Your Son's suffering (1-5). I need Your presence, power, righteousness, and joy in me (8-9). Jesus, sit on Your throne and rule me forever (11-12). Thank You for wanting to take up residence in me (14). You provide for my needs and satisfy me with salvation that overflows in joy (15-16). Let others see that joy and righteousness today. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches