Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being reminded of the Truth is in Psalm 123. 
Lord,
You are on the heavenly throne, not me (1). I don't rule myself. My most acceptable response is to bow, submit, and serve You as my only King today. Don't allow me to take my eyes off of You today. Help me live only to please You today, waiting to hear "well done my child." (2). When I hear it, it will cause every critical word and action of those around me to fade into nothingness (3-4). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches