Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time letting the truth of God change us is in Psalm 137.
Lord,
Even though You will never exile me from being Your child, sometimes I exile myself from intimate fellowship with You (1-3). When I do exile myself, how can I possibly worship You ? (4). Apart from a joy-filled, intimate walk with You, may my hands and mouth not be able merely to go through the motions of worship (4-6). How very worthy of punishment is anyone who pulls me from being close to You (7-9). Keep me from pulling anyone from a close walk with You today. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches