Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being transformed by Truth is in Psalm 126. 
Lord,
How joyful it is when times of Your just and good discipline are over, when Your correcting hand is lifted. After I submit to Your correction, there is restored fellowship and intimacy with You. That is my treasure because then I can authentically worship You.  Let my co-workers, neighbors, friends, and family see all You do to protect my deep and real joy (1-3). Let the blessing of worshipping all together be like rivers in the desert to me (4). Make me faithful to plant seeds of Your rule in my life and in others' lives, even when the ground is hard, and let me celebrate when You give growth to those seeds and Your rule grows in me and around me (5-6). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches