Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time in God's Word is in Psalm 119:145-176. 
Lord,
Let me not waste a moment of my life thinking in opposition to Your truth (147-148, 164). Thank You that when those far from You come against me, You are already near me to protect me (150-151). The entire Bible is true and unchanging (160). Your promises are my treasure (162). Let what comes out of my mouth point to Your greatness (171-172). Thank You for being a God who chases after me when I wander (176). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches