Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time worshiping the Lord is in Psalm 131. 
Lord,
As I approach You in worship, I recognize that neither my righteousness nor my religious understanding makes me worthy to come into Your presence (1). Instead, like a child with its mom, I rely exclusively on Jesus to be all that I need to be able to live in Your presence (2). I will not worry today. Since You are my Father, my soul trusts You and is calmed and quieted in peace (2). Help all my hopes be in You, not the world (3). Let me lead others to know the peace of hoping in You (3). Thank You for allowing me to be close to You by the life and death of Your Son. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches