Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Psalm 128.
Lord,
Convince my heart that obedience brings the most joy (1). In this life, my earthly work might be rewarding and my earthly family might be fruitful and grow, but Lord, I am also aware that this world is cursed and I must work among thorns and thistles, and that pain in childbirth is only the first of much pain in raising kids. But I look forward to heaven where all evils are removed. Until that day, bless my labor for Your kingdom, making it fruitful and making my family of faith grow (2-4). Let me live long enough to see my spiritual offspring's spiritual children (6).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches