Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time celebrating the one true God is in Psalm 135. 
Lord,
Thank You for choosing me (4). You are the only God who rules over all nature and history to accomplish salvation for Your people (5-12). Thank You that Your justice and compassion never change (13). Remind me always that I will become like the gods I worship (18). If I let anything other than You rule me, I will become unable to speak truth, unable to see others' needs, unable to hear others cries, and dead to the purpose for which You made me, which is to point joyfully to Your greatness (15-18). So let me praise You alone and be ruled by You alone today so I will become like You (19-21) speaking truth, serving others, and displaying Your greatness to the world. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches