Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time conforming our thoughts to God's is in Psalm 125.
Lord,
When everything is crumbling around me, make me an unshakable mountain in the midst of it all (1). As Jerusalem is protected by mountains all around, surround me and keep the sin of self-rule from conquering me today (2). Don't let the remnants of sinful rebellion continue to rule over me since You have declared me to be righteous in Your sight (3). Make even my heart holy, not just my actions, so I will know Your goodness (4). Hold me and keep me from turning from You today (5). In You, there is peace (5). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches