Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time aligning our thinking with God's is Ps. 127. 
Lord, 
Convince my heart of the uselessness of attempting things that You have no part in. If You don't protect me, there is nothing I can do to protect myself (1). Let me be consumed by You, not by work (2). Help me parent so my children know that they are my reward (3). In addition to my own children, give me many spiritual children to raise. I know that the more people you raise to spiritual maturity through me, the happier I will be (5). And I know that raising spiritual children is the kind of house you are a part of building (1 Peter 2:5). Use me to build on this spiritual house today by sharing with someone what You have taught me. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches